- The main conference day ‘Day 1’ will take place on 3 November 2021. An optional additional day of workshops (Knowledge Exchange Day) will take place on 4 November 2021. Tickets can be purchased as ‘Day 1 Only’, Knowledge Exchange Day Only or ‘Full Conference’ tickets including both days.
- The conference is organised and managed by Associated Retirement Community Operators Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 08209801 and registered at The Heals Building, Suites A&B, 3rd Floor, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ.
- Upon booking, you acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you, which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- The ARCO What Next? 2021 Conference is a professional conference for delegates attending for purposes wholly or mainly relating to their trade, business, craft, or profession. If you wish to attend the ARCO Conference as a consumer (i.e., for purposes outside your trade, business, craft, or profession) please contact us at email@example.com before booking.
- All applications to register for the conference are subject to availability and you making full payment.
- Delegates working at an organisation which is a registered ARCO Member (including Full, Provisional and Prospective Members), Member of the ARCO Accelerator Programme, ARCO Strategic Partner, ARCO Advisory Council Partner or subscriber to the ARCO Affiliate Network can purchase tickets at a reduced rate. Details for delegates booking reduced rate tickets will be cross-checked to ensure that they fulfil the above criteria.
- Delegates can book for a one-day conference only (Day 1 or Knowledge Exchange Day), or a package including the Day 1 conference and Knowledge Exchange Day (Full Conference).
- Full Conference Tickets are transferrable within organisations for the second day. This means that a different delegate can attend the Knowledge Exchange Day to the delegate attending Day 1 of the conference, so long as both delegates are from the same organisation. When booking, you will be asked to name the delegate attending on each day and provide a contact email for each attendee.
- Delegates cannot book for part of a day or a specific session.
- Please provide names and email contact details of all delegates so they can be directly informed of any conference programme changes, updates and news to help them plan their visit.
- If not known at the time of booking, delegate names and dates of attendance should be sent to ARCO by close of business on Wednesday 20 October 2021 at the latest.
- Delegates are advised that in booking to attend the conference they may be required to present evidence of a negative Covid-19 test result and/or proof of vaccination to attend the event in line with Government legislation and/or guidance and/or venue requirements. All delegates will be advised of any Covid-19 related entry requirements for the event in advance of the conference. Failure to comply with the entry requirements will result in your being unable to enter the event.
- Any delegate, regardless of vaccination status, who within 14 days prior to the date of their attendance at the conference: has tested positive for Covid-19, has had any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, new continuous cough and/or a loss or change to sense of smell or taste), has been advised to self-isolate, or has been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19 or developed symptoms of Covid-19, should NOT attend the event but should contact ARCO as soon as possible to inform us. You will be offered a virtual ticket (at reduced cost), be able to substitute a delegate from the same organisation or be offered a refund.
- Attending from overseas: In the event of a visa not being issued to a delegate after a place has been booked, our ordinary Cancellation policy below will apply. We strongly advise that bookings are not made until visas have been obtained. ARCO do not issue letters of invitation to anyone wishing to attend. In the event of restrictions on entry to the UK, and/or quarantine requirements being in place due to Covid-19 preventing a delegate’s attendance at the conference, our ordinary Cancellation policy below will apply unless the entry restriction and/or quarantine requirement was put in place after the ticket was purchased. In these circumstances you should contact ARCO as soon as possible to inform us and you will be offered a virtual ticket (at reduced cost) or a refund.
Fees & Payment
- Prices for attending the conference are set out on our website or can otherwise be obtained from us upon request. Prices may be subject to change from time to time.
- VAT of 20% will be added to ticket costs at the time of payment.
- Payment is to be made online via ARCO’s website. In some instances, we may be able to invoice for payment – please contact the Events Team if you have a query regarding this.
- After online payment, you will receive an order confirmation and receipt by email. Please check for this in your spam and inboxes and keep this for your records as receipt and proof of purchase.
- Delegate fees do not include accommodation.
- Registered delegates who do not attend the event will still be liable for the full delegate fee and will not receive any refund if payment has already been made regardless of time of booking.
Cancellations & Booking Changes
- Delegate substitutions/name changes can be made at any time up until the event at no extra charge, when substituting a like for like delegate type, so long as delegates are from the same organisation. If substituting another type of delegate, there could be an additional charge levied.
- ARCO requires written notification of all cancellations.
- Cancellations made to and including 1 September 2021 will incur an administrative cancellation charge of £50.00 plus VAT, per delegate.
- Cancellations made from 2 September 2021 up to and including 1 October 2021 will incur an administrative cancellation charge of 50% of the ticket price plus VAT, per delegate.
- Cancellations received on or after 2 October 2021 will be liable for the full delegate fees and no refunds will be given where payment has already been made except as set out in point 10-11 under Bookings. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the conference or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time. If we need to alter the time and/or location of the conference, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of a refund or the opportunity to attend the conference as varied.We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference, or amend the method of delivery of the conference (for example to a hybrid or virtual event) as a result of an event outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic (including Covid-19, see below), epidemic or other widespread illness).
3. We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (including wasted costs and expenses) if you fail to attend the conference or are unable to do so for any reason except for an unlawful act on our part, including but not limited to any of the circumstances outlined in points 9-11 in Bookings above or in Cancellations and changes to event due to Covid-19, below.
Cancellations and Changes to Event Due to Covid-19
- ARCO are committed to delivering a safe event for all our attendees. We fully hope to be able to deliver the What Next? 2021 conference, in person, without restrictions to the venue capacity or programme. However, due to the changing nature of the pandemic it may be necessary to pivot to deliver the event with added restrictions to comply with Government legislation and/or guidance, venue requirements and/or to ensure the safety of all in attendance. (See also: point 9 and 10. under Bookings)
- The IET London: Savoy Place is technically equipped to be able deliver a hybrid event on Day 1 (3 November).
- For Day 2 (4 November), should any restrictions be in place, the offices of Trowers & Hamlins would not be able to be used and we would deliver the Knowledge Exchange Day workshops virtually through Zoom.
- Depending on the Covid-19 situation and legal restrictions and/or guidance in place (if any) on the date of the event, we intend to deliver the event in one of the following ways:
- No restrictions: The event will run as normal with the full capacity at both Day 1 (3 November and Knowledge Exchange Day (4 November) venues.
- Social distancing: Day 1 (3 November) reduced in person attendance in line with venue recommendations with remaining delegates attending virtually. Face masks will be required to be worn within the venue.
- Attendees who would no longer be able to attend in person due to capacity will be contacted by ARCO and would be offered a replacement Virtual conference ticket (at reduced cost). Should the attendee wish not to attend the conference virtually, they can then opt for a full refund.
- Day 2 (4 November) The Knowledge Exchange Day will be delivered as a series of virtual Zoom workshops. Attendees will be given the option of attending virtually (at reduced cost) or can obtain a full refund for this day.
- Virtual event: Conference programme speakers live (where possible) from the venue but all attendees joining virtually.
- Should we need to deliver the event virtually, we will be in contact with all attendees to offer a Virtual conference ticket (at a reduced cost). If you do not wish to attend the event virtually, we will be happy to provide a full refund.
- We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation, or any other costs and/or expenses (including wasted costs and expenses) incurred in relation to attendance or proposed attendance at the What Next? 2021 conference.
For booking queries please call the ARCO Events team on 0203 697 1204 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org