Tuesday, 8 December, 2020 - 15:00
ARCO and Later Life Ambitions will be launching an exciting new joint report, ‘Coming of age? Better housing options for older people’, on Tuesday 8th December from 3pm, accompanied by a stellar panel of speakers from the worlds of politics, civil society and organisations supporting older people.
The report and event will reflect on the key findings from a survey of more than 300 people about housing and care options for older people, downsizing, Retirement Communities, and what the Government should be doing to enhance housing and care for older people. ARCO’s Head of Policy and Communications, Gareth Lyon, will introduce the report’s findings, before they are discussed by:
- Lord Best, Chair of the All Party Group on Housing and Care for Older People (Chair)
- Rt Hon Damian Green MP, Chair of the All Party Group on Longevity
- Barbara Keeley MP, Member of the Health and Social Care Select Committee
- Nick Sanderson, Chief Executive of Audley Group and Chair of ARCO
- Lisa Ray, General Secretary of the Civil Service Pensioners’ Alliance and Later Life Ambitions Partner
This virtual event is free to attend and open to the full ARCO Network and wider sector.