Thursday, 2 April, 2020 - 08:30
Please read update on event below
Update on Sherpa Event:
Like many of you, Sherpa is closely monitoring the developments around the coronavirus known as COVID-19. Our priority is the health of our partners, customers and team members.
In light of the increased risk of infection with gatherings and travel, we've decided to postpone our Sales Seminar which was scheduled for April 2, 2020.
Registered members will receive a refund, and we are working with our partners to find a new date for the event. We will update you once we know more.
If you have any questions please contact a member of the Sherpa team here