Monday, 20 April, 2020 - 09:00
etc.venues, 133 Houndsditch, Liverpool St, London, EC3A 7BX
Ageing Science | Ageing Well | Longevity Risk
ARCO is delighted to partner with the Longevity Leaders World Congress
The Longevity Leaders World Congress is the definitive global meeting with the mission of extending human health span, delivering healthy ageing and financial wellness in the context of longevity.
As three-conferences-in-one, it digs deeply into each facet while shared plenary and networking sessions provide opportunities for interdisciplinary exchange.
Key speakers include:
- Jim Mellon, Chairman & Co-Founder, Juvenescence
- Kate Bingham, Managing Partner, SV Health Managers LLP
- Sergey Young, Founder, Longevity Vision Fund
- Jens Eckstein, Managing Partner, Apollo Ventures
- Judith Campisi, Professor, Buck Institute
- Nir Barzilai, Director, Institute for Aging Research, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Joan Mannick, CMO, resTORbio
- Nathaniel David, President, Unity Biotechnology
- Jay Olshansky, Professor, University of Illinois
- Aubrey de Grey, CSO, SENS Research Foundation
- Helen Lamprell, General Counsel & External Affairs Director, Vodafone
- Andrew Scott, Professor of Economics, London Business School
- Charly Lester, Co-founder & CMO, Lumen
- Anna Dixon, CEO, Centre for Ageing Better
- Pol Vandenbroucke CMO Hospital Business Unit Pfizer
- Tamara Rajah, Founder and CEO, Live Better With
- Rupen Shah, Global Head of Longevity, SCOR
- Pat Milligan, Global Leader, Multinational Client Group & When Women Thrive, Mercer LLC
- John Chilman, CEO, RPMI
- Kim Toker, COO, Clara Pensions
For the latest speakers and agenda please visit the Congress website.
Members of the ARCO Network can receive a 15% discount on tickets for the event. Please email email@example.com to receive the code.