Thursday, 22 February, 2024 - 11:00
Sandringham, Common Road, Stanmore, Hertfordshire, HA7 3AB
Member Workshop (Private Event)
Member workshop on key trends, opportunities and growth in the Integrated Retirement Community sector
This event is open exclusively to ARCO Members, Accelerators and Strategic Partners.
Join Marketing and Sales colleagues from across the Membership to share best practices and hear about the latest trends in the IRC sector.
This event is primarily aimed at marketing and sales colleagues.
The event will take place on Thursday 22 February 2024, from 11am - 3.30pm at Jewish Care's Pears Court IRC.
As part of the workshop, attendees will also have the opportunity to tour Pears Court and network with sector peers.
Topics of the workshop will likely include:
The new ARCO Consumer Code – why compliance matters – the latest on the Digital Markets, Competition and Consumer Bill/Act and why it matters to IRC marketing and sales teams.
- Selling success – in a difficult property market what are members finding to be successful factors in filling their communities? And what are the current challenges?
Assessing Resales Data: how improved data can help to drive investor and consumer confidence. This session will look at the current picture of sales and resales data for the sector – what this tells us and what more is needed to help build a picture for investors and customers. How can operators help with data sharing and how can this benefit the sector as a whole?
- Rachel Jones, Director of Care & Housing Services, Jewish Care
- Nick Hickman, Senior Marketing Manager, ExtraCare Charitable Trust
- Sally Ireland LLM, Director of Legal & Compliance, ARCO
- Amanda Nesbitt, Sales & Marketing Director, Richmond Villages
- Peter Youngs, Partner - Seniors Housing, Knight Frank
- Andrew Sandison, Senior Research Analyst, Knight Frank