Wednesday, 22 March, 2023 - 10:00
Webinar (ARCO Member Exclusive)
Member webinar focusing on compliance and best practice for Integrated Retirement Community operators
This event is open exclusively to ARCO Members, Accelerators and Strategic Partners.
For operators of Integrated Retirement Communities, fire safety is paramount to running safe communities for older people.
With the new Fire Safety Regulations coming into law in January, we look at the key changes the regulation has brought, what operators must do by law, and discuss what best practice looks like when delivering a robust fire safety strategy.
- An overview of Fire safety regulatory and legislative changes - what do these mean for IRC Operators? - Phil Newton, Associate for Pinsent Masons LLP
- Designing the right system - considerations for IRC operators on compliance, system grading and how to approach fire safety systems in a new development vs. a retrofit project - Chris Mills, AIFireE MIFSM, Head of Fire, TIS
- Operator best practice and Q&A session - open discussion
- Phil Newton, Associate, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Chris Mills AIFireE MIFSM, Head of Fire Division, TIS
Registration for this event will be closing soon