Thursday, 24 November, 2022 - 16:00
40 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1N 2PZ
Join Irwin Mitchell and DLP Consulting to hear about their research and findings into the future of senior housing
The needs of the 65+ population are becoming more and more diverse. Those at the younger end are often still fit, active and independent, while those at the older end can have complex care requirements, particularly as a result of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
ARCO Affiliates, Irwin Mitchell and DLP Consultancy have teamed up to expand on their respective research from earlier this year into the future of senior housing making.
This seminar will address:
- The current provision of senior housing
- The key areas of opportunity and improvement
- Potential challenges to developments.
How to join:
- Thursday 24 November 2022
- From 4pm to 5.30pm
- Address: Irwin Mitchell,40 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1N 2PZ
- To find out more and register, follow this LINK
Irwin Mitchell research -
DLP research -