Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 - 09:00
The Royal Horticultural Halls, Lindley Hall, Elverton Street, London, SW1P 2PB
ARCO's fourth annual conference, providing a wide and open forum for in-depth discussion and debate on the sector.
Now in its fourth year, the ARCO conference is the main forum for debate, networking and the exchange of ideas in the retirement community sector. With more than 500 attendees over 2 days in 2018, this year's event has moved to a larger venue.
With housing, care and support for our ageing population high on the government's agenda, What Next? 2019 is the meeting place for anyone involved in our flourishing sector.
Main themes for this year's main conference day on 10 July will include:
- Risk, Reward, and Responsibility: how business and service models are evolving to meet customer demand and operators' needs
- Lifespans vs Healthspans: what to do when healthy life expectancy fails to keep up with increased longevity
- The changing world around us: Retirement communities and the changing policy agenda around Brexit, the social care green paper and the NHS Long Term Plan
- Crunching the numbers: Harnessing data to transform operational delivery and funding models in the retirement community sector
- New entrants and models: hear about the latest innovation in the sector, from new midmarket offerings to why care home operators are moving into the retirement community sector.
This event will once again conclude with the ARCO 'Sector Social', the largest drinks and networking event in the housing with care sector.
The Knowledge Exchange Day on 11 July at Trowers & Hamlins LLP, will provide the opportunity for deeper exploration of the key topics facing the retirement community sector. Attendees will be able to choose four workshops from a range of interactive options. Please note that there is limited capacity on this day, and we have previously sold out for Day 2 approximately a month in advance.
The Knowledge Exchange Day is likely to once again be substantially oversubscribed, and we will sell tickets to the Knowledge Exchange Day on a first-come-first-served basis.
Tickets are on sale now exclusively to full ARCO Members and Accelerators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.