Wednesday, 17 November, 2021 - 10:00
London, SW1P 3AA
ARCO are excited to launch a new report called ‘Putting the care in Housing with Care’ from 10:00-11:00am on Wednesday 17th November at One Great George Street, London.
At a pivotal time for social care in the UK, the report highlights the quality of care provided by Integrated Retirement Communities across the country, and the way that an expansion of the sector would help tackle workforce shortage crises in social care, and improve the health and wellbeing of older people.
As well as drawing on new evidence and research, ‘Putting the care in Housing with Care’ features resident case studies from a range of Integrated Retirement Communities, and shows why older people value great care so much when choosing housing. The report also includes recommendations for Government to expand the Integrated Retirement Community sector.
At the launch we’ll be joined by an excellent panel of speakers:
- Nick Sanderson, Chief Executive of Audley Group and Chair of ARCO (Chair)
- Rt Hon Damian Green MP, Chair of the All Party Group on Longevity
- Natalie Reed, Interim Head of Inspection, Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Simon Bottery, Senior Fellow, Social Care, The King's Fund
- Joanna Grainger, Executive Director of Operations, ExtraCare Charitable Trust
There will be the opportunity for questions to be asked of the panel, as part of what we hope will be a lively and informative discussion.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note: this event is in-person only and there will not be the opportunity to join online.