Wednesday, 3 November, 2021 - 09:30
IET London: Savoy Place, 2 Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL
Join the debate at the UK's pivotal Retirement Community conference
The ARCO Conference is now SOLD OUT!
To be added to our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Widely recognised as the main agenda-setting event for the Retirement Community Sector, the ARCO Annual conference is the must-attend event for the most influential and experienced Operators and organisations working today.
Known for its excellent and fresh content, where new innovative ideas are shared first, and for the unmatched networking opportunities, including the attendance of Ministers and senior policy makers, this event is not to be missed if you are serious about our sector.
The conference will run over two days and will be held at the stunning IET London: Savoy Place on the London Embankment, with The Knowledge Exchange workshop day taking place at the city offices of Trowers & Hamlins LLP.
Programme highlights will include:
- ‘26 months in 25 minutes’ – what has happened in our sector since 2019?
- ‘Our time is now’ – why normal service will not resume post-pandemic and why Retirement Communities personify the ‘build back better’ agenda.
- ‘Names have power’ - the data behind using a unified common industry term and why it’s essential that we all agree.
- ‘Without data it’s just an opinion’ - analysis of what good looks like and how data can provide the foundation for a more robust sector.
- ‘Old is the new normal’ - understanding the paradigm shift and how the UK needs to capitalize on the dividend of an ageing population.
- ‘Postcards from the frontline’ – the delivery of Care in a Retirement Community and why it is so important to our service offer.
- ‘Affordability as a moral imperative’ - how to best marry sustainability to affordability and why it so essential to the success of the sector.
- ‘The Elders’ – an exploration of different cultural interpretations of what it means to be old.
- ‘The Minister speaks’ – the view from inside Government.
- ‘The road to zero-carbon is shorter than you think’ – why a sustainable operational business model needs a zero-carbon build.
Visit arcoconference.co.uk for full details about the event