Main Conference Agenda
Main themes for this year's main conference day on 10 July will include:
- Risk, Reward, and Responsibility: how business and service models are evolving to meet customer demand and operators' needs
- Lifespans vs Healthspans: what to do when healthy life expectancy fails to keep up with increased longevity
- The changing world around us: Retirement communities and the changing policy agenda around Brexit, the social care green paper and the NHS Long Term Plan
- Crunching the numbers: Harnessing data to transform operational delivery and funding models in the retirement community sector
- New entrants and models: hear about the latest innovation in the sector, from new midmarket offerings to why care home operators are moving into the retirement community sector
More information coming soon on invidual agendas for the main conference day and Day 2.